Chicken Lasagna with Broccoli and Mushrooms
9 lasagna noodles (I've made lasagna so many times in this Pyrex dish that I know exactly what it takes)
Chicken (I usually buy a rotisserie chicken and strip it. I end up using about 3/4 of the chicken and save the rest for another dish)
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup (or 1, if you don't like your lasagna as saucy as we do)
Milk (enough to fill one can from the soup)
1 container of mushrooms, sauteed in butter ('cause that's how I roll)
1 bag steamed broccoli bits
Cheese (whatever's hangin' around, I usually end up using around 5 cups)
Real precise, right?
1. Cook the noodles as desired.
2. Empty can(s) of soup into a bowl and mix in one can of milk making it into the sauce.
3. Saute mushrooms in butter.
4. Steam broccoli in the microwave. Don't burn yourself taking it out of the microwave. Drain the excess water out of the bag and set aside.
5. Layer that lasagna however you'd like. Sauce-noodle-toppings-cheese, noodles-sauce-toppings-cheese, however ye please. It all tastes the same in the end!
6. Pop in the over @ 350º for 30-40 minutes. Take out (don't forget potholders!), let cool, enjoy, and eat of it for the next three days.
Boom. There ya go. Dinner. Is. Served.
So where do you guys find your recipes?