- I did not get into the show that applied to in Cincinnatti. Sad clown horn. Of course I wanted to get in but at the same time I am happy not to have to make six trips to Cinci to drop off/pick up work and attend the opening. On the other hand I DID get into the Access to Market program that I applied to. Yay! I'll be attending my first meeting this Friday in Richmond to learn more about the program and to get started.
- My kiln is officially moved and ready to roll. Well, almost. First I need a few hundred dollars worth of kiln furniture first. I'm going to pick up some extra time at Target so it should only be a month or so before I am all set.
- The Black Friday sale at LAL went okay. Friday night was a good night, I sold 4 mini cells and 4 of the regular-sized cells. Saturday night was not so good as far as sales go ($0) but I still got to meet some cool people and trade with Cricket Press for some of their work so that was a win. I've also decided that I am going to give a discount for buying multiple cells (more on that soon).
- I leave for Minnesota this Saturday. It has just kind of snuck up on me! I am happy to be seeing my family again (hoping for little to no family drama) and I am excited to be doing a photo session with Ruby and Katie Jeanne, a friend of a good friend of mine.
- Immediately after Ruby and I return from Minnesota we celebrate her second birthday. We aren't doing anything fancy, more than likely just a night at home with cupcakes, a few gifts, and Heath's parents.
- Speaking of, Ruby has started to wake up in the middle of the night. Last night she woke up at 4am and the night before that it was 2am. Two nights and I am exhausted and over it (the sinus funk isn't helping things either). Yes, I am spoiled, Ruby has slept through the night, usually 12 hours straight, since she was 8 weeks old.
Updates: A Post of Randomness
Next post: Holiday decorations.We are decorating for the first time in a few years. What are you doing to make your place look merry and bright?
Leave a Reply.